Technical Marketing Engineer 과-차장급
Job Description: Assists in providing technical support for one or many product(s) and/or product family. Responsibilities may include: participating in new product development, representing the customers technical needs, creating competitive analysis from a technical perspective, developing and presenting technical product training materials. Works with the sales team to help resolve customers technical questions, participates in customers visits, and presentations. Owns creation and maintenance of data sheets and application notes. Individuals act as technical experts, consultants, analysts, and program managers. Responds to customer/client requests or events as they occur. Develops solutions to problems utilizing formal education and judgment.
You should possess a Bachelor or a Master of Science degree in Electrical Engineering or Computer Science with at least three to five years of direct experience in developing/customizing and/or debugging device driver or OS kernel with Linux( and Android is plus).
Additional qualifications include:
-Understating of system power management in operating system level with Linux.
-Understanding in graphics related areas such as interfaces, technologies, engine architecture: HDMI, MIPI, 2D, 3D, Medias (MPEG, VC1, AVC).
- Solid knowledge of graphics hardware or software interfacing models and driver development and driver APIs with Linux and Android (OGL and Xwindows)
- APIs experiences with hardware multimedia blocks such as VLD and MC filters.
- Deep analytical skill sets of identifying and analyzing problems, solutions and providing guidance with OEMs in software perspective
- Highly motivated and willing to apply creativity and/or innovation to solving platform level issues
- Strong written and verbal communication skills to work on a small development team to identify and resolve design and debug issues rapidly by representing the customer's technical needs
- Willingness to travel internationally to spend some time in abroad during program cycle, specifically around first silicon or debugging phase of customer platforms and learning
Employees in the Intel Architecture Group (IAG) deliver innovative platforms across computing and communication segments including data centers, mobile and desktop personal computers, handhelds, embedded devices and consumer electronics. Intel's industry leading technology is used to create integrated hardware and software solutions such as processors, chipsets, communication radios, graphics processors, motherboards, and networking components that deliver capabilities from security and manageability to computing performance and energy efficiency. IAG employees are at the forefront of enabling a new era of computing that is more integrated into all aspects of our daily lives.
This position specifically works for IVI(In Vehicle Infotainment ) segment (Car information and entertainment devises which has a capability of navigation and AVs).
• 이메일 문의 : 조홍 firstname.lastname@example.org
• 홈페이지 접수 - http://www.intel.com/jobs/ 으로 접속하여 영문이력서 제출.
• 홈페이지 지원방법 :
→ Select Location 항목 중 “South Korea” 으로 설정 후 Search 클릭
→ "Technical Marketing Engineer (606573)" 채용건 하단의 Apply 클릭하여 지원