Senior Application Engineer (Media software)
As a Senior application engineer in Developer Relations Division of Software and Services Group, you will be Intel's engineering representative to developers, Independent Software Vendors (ISVs), Service Providers and OEMs in the client application space in Asia Pacific, working with them to develop interesting usage models, deliver optimal performance and compelling features for their applications on various form factor devices like Tablet, Smartphone, Netbook, etc.
In this role, you will help developers to write & optimize their codes, resolve customers technical issues & questions and participates in customers visits. At the same time, you will present key platform strategies to developers and ISVs, analyze current and planned software products for feature enhancement opportunities, and help them implement these features into their products. Some of these features include advanced graphics, multi-threading, optimizing both for power and performance.
You will work closely with other engineers in your division, Intel's platform development teams and software tools developers and marketing experts to provide technical support to your ISVs.
You will also mentor other engineers within Intel, prepare and present technical material at internal forums to help improve the knowledge of the group.
- Min. Bachelors in Engineering with major in Computer Science/Electronics, and has overall experience of more than 5 years with relevant experience of 3 years
- Experience and capability in developing applications on Windows and Linux like Moblin, Maemo, Android, Limo and Ubutu with C++, Qt and GTK.
- Experience and capability in user interface design and implementation with Direct X, OpenGL and OpenGL-ES
- Excellent understanding on Image processing or Media application programming
- Excellent understanding image processing across CPU and GPU
- Understating of system power management in operating system level (Linux, Android)
- Knowledge of Linux multimedia framework such as Gstreamer and codecs
- Experiences and capability in developing applications on runtimes like Adobe Air, Silverlight, .Net, Java and Webkit.
- Ability to identify root cause and fix performance and other types of bugs in moderately complex C and C++ programs.
- Porting OS and device drivers on sample boards
- An excellent understanding of software engineering principles and application architecture and design
- Excellent verbal, presentation and documentation ( white papers, case studies and articles ) skills to interface with and influence ISVs, developers, management and other stakeholders.
- Develop device drivers and debug system & application.
- Knowledge of X86 based architecture and solutions porting from non-X86 to X86
- Familiarity with multi-threading and multi-tasking concepts for applications
- Familiarity with Media Software such as Video/Photo management program would be an added advantage
The Intel Software and Services Group (SSG) connects Intel to the worldwide software community. SSG strives to bring competitive advantage to Intel platforms by helping independent software vendors, operating system developers, OEMs, channel members and systems integrators deliver exceptional customer value and achieve differentiation on Intel® processor technologies. SSG provides global leadership to the software community through its technical expertise, industry enabling activities, and developer products and programs
• 이메일 문의 : firstname.lastname@example.org
• 홈페이지 접수 - http://www.intel.com/jobs/ 영문이력서 제출.
• On-Line지원 지원방법 :
→ Select Location 항목 중 “South Korea” 으로 설정 후 Search 클릭
→ "Senior Application Engineer (596434)" 채용건 하단의 Apply 클릭하여 지원