구글코리아에서 테스트 엔지니어를 채용하고 있습니다.
많은 관심과 지원 부탁드립니다.
* 홈페이지 지원: https://www.google.com/about/jobs/search/#!t=jo&jid=3541001&
At Google, our philosophy is build it, break it and then rebuild it better. That thinking is at the core of how we approach testing at Google. Unlike roles with similar names at the other companies, Test Engineers at Google aren't manual testers -- you write scripts to automate testing and create tools so developers can test their own code. As a Test Engineer, you navigate Google's massive codebase, identify weak spots and constantly design better and creative ways to break software and identify potential problems. You'll have a huge impact on the quality of Google's growing suite of products and services.
You use your knowledge of testing and testability to influence better software design, promote proper engineering practice, bug prevention strategies, testability, accessibility, privacy, and other advanced quality concepts across products.
- Test owner for a complex product or set of features, including test planning, building test tools, and writing test automation.
* Minimum qualifications
- BA/BS in Computer Science (In lieu of degree, 4 years relevant work experience).
- Coding skills in C, C++, Java or Python.
- 4 years of software test engineering experience
* Preferred qualifications
- Experience testing public SDKs or APIs
- Experience testing any of A/V, HDMI, DRM, Streaming Video, Consumer Electronics products.
- Experience in iOS and/or Android application development.
- Experience with performance, stability, and/or stress testing.
- Experience with test planning and test ownership for complex, significant products or feature sets.